An update to our valued clients:
With the current COVID-19 Pandemic circumstances are continually changing for all of us.
These are the changes that we are currently implementing for the safety of our customers and staff and to continue providing a service. We will continue to accept items for auction from 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday. We will now be closing Saturdays. We will be implementing new ON-LINE Auction software to our website over the next week. We are looking to have the first of these auctions up by early April (Closing date Monday 6th April). All auction lots may be viewed on-line. If you require additional images , condition reports etc. please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
We are still available to do valuations, inspections and collection of goods (strictly obeying the guidelines of social distancing).
For the safety of our staff and customers we have put extra hygiene practices in place at our premises including readily available hand sanitiser and disinfecting office & bathroom surfaces including door handles regularly.
We please ask all of our customers and staff to :
- Not attend our premises if you feel unwell or have arrived from overseas or interstate within the last 14 days.
- Only visit our rooms if you are dropping items off or have made an appointment.
- Regularly wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser supplied.
- Please cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- Please keep a reasonable distance between people (recommendation minimum is 1.5m)
- Adopt a no handshake policy.
We will be carefully monitoring government updates and advise if there are any changes.
We thank you for your assistance during these difficult times.
[Please click/touch on an image with the auction & date listed below to open that gallery and view many of the interesting items we have coming up...]